"Sorority has new place to call home"
"Oakland University's chapter of Alpha Delta Pi recently held a ribbon cutting ceremony for its house located in the cottage district on campus, located near the Adams Road entrance. The cottage district consists of four homes, which were built around 1918. The homes originally served as residences for Meadow Brook Estate staff and were acquired by OU when Alfred and Matilda Wilson donated the estate to found the university in 1957"
Copyright held by Oakland University
Show full item record